Action Safety Information
- All riders must wear appropriate attire, which is as follows: Comfortable, weather-appropriate clothing. Appropriate shoes for hiking. (No flip flops, sandals, open-toed shoes, etc.) Long hair securely tied back. Shorts must be knee-length or longer. No dangling jewelry. (Necklaces, bracelets, belly chains, etc.) Riders may not have anything attached to belt. (Cell phones, pagers, wallets, etc. We provide lockers for storing these items during your tour.)
- Guides will check each harness before each trip on every zipline.
- Each rider must complete our training program before departure. This includes a safety video at our departure center, and a practice zipline run close to the ground.
- All riders must wear provided safety helmets.
- All riders must stay on trails. This is not only a safety issue for riders and guides, but also for surrounding wildlife.
- All riders must wear seat belts in vans and Pinzgauers.
- Water is provided for your tour.
- Tours run in all weather, including rain and snow, excluding lightning. In the case of lightning at your scheduled tour time, you may reschedule or receive a tour voucher.